Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Small World!!!
So basically I have figured out that where ever you go there is always going to be someone from somewhere else that either knows you, knows you through a friend/family member, knows your friends/family members, or something like that. (I feel like that was a little repetitive, but anyways) Story: Some of the senior missionaries here are from Arizona or have family that live in Arizona and being roommates with the most connected person I know we tend to laugh at the irony of living across the sea but yet there the world is still super small. This story is crazy! One of my buddies that just got here this semester as well was talking to me about his life, just cause that's what you do when you get to know people, duh. Any hoot, ha he told me he was from San Clemente, California. I asked him if he knew any Verhagens (some of my cousins that lived there for a while). I started naming names and all of a sudden his buddy turns around and says wait are you talking about Tiana Verhagen and her older brother, John Jay. I said yes that those kids are my cousins and he told me he would hang out with them in High School. SO IRONIC that you could be on the opposite side of the world but still meet people that know someone that you know. It is so fun to make those connections and realize how the world is really small!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment