Last semester I got quarter-size sand flea bites all over both of my legs and this year its chemical burns!!! Crazy and really scary, I could have died, I think. Good thing the Lord has something bigger for me to do in this life that prevents me from throwing in the towel right about now. Anyways, so the other day I was cleaning the bathroom and I guess I mixed Clorox with Comet together a little too much (p.s.ok that made it sound like I tried to mix them together, but I didn't I just was using them both at the same time) and now I have all these red marks and blisters on my body. I found massive red marks on my thigh right below my bottom that I thought were just stratches, but it has been 4 days now and they haven't gone away at all. Still swollen, red and bumpy, however it doesn't hurt. WEIRD!!!! This has also happened on my right arm. The main attraction to my freak show body wounds is the blisters on my left arm. My arm was a little red and itchy a few hours after I cleaned, then I woke up the next morning and it had blistered. It was still itchy, it had majorly swollen and there was an inch of red circle surrounding the whole blister. However, recenlty, the blister has started to look clear and the swelling and redness has come down to just barely surrounding the blister by a couple centimeters.
A moral lesson to take home from all this would be for me to pay attention, wear bug spray, care more about my body and don't mix bathroom chemicals! I only got one so I got to use it well;)
| Pictures don't do it justice at all! This was from a couple days ago when it had started to go down |
No comments:
Post a Comment