Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh, What Do You Do On Saturday When All the Rest of the World's Leaves Are Changing Colors?

This Saturday was supreme and much needed!!! I woke up blissfully at 9:15 a.m., did my Insanity workout with my roommate Mads (maddie), ate some good food (scrambled eggs with veggies) and then went on my way to the beach! I went to the beach with some of my roommates-Mads, Linds (Lindsay Bush), Hides (Heidi)- and a couple other friends-Shell, Nemo, and Brett. We hitch-hiked there and went surfing, laid out, and made sand turkeys. I can successfully get on one foot and one knee a ride in the wave, be oh so proud of me please:) haha Then we all hitch hiked our way over to Kahuku Farms which is this really nice lunch restaurant that serves the best Lilikoi Smoothies and Veggie Panini's ever! After we were rushed home and got ready for a LONG night hike on the Maunawili Trail. There were 40+ people that came, an estimate for every one guy there were 3 or 4 girls it as nuts!! BUT super fun. We left around 6 and didnt get back until 1:30 in the morning.
All these fun and crazy things just reaffirm my appreciation for the fact that I am living in a place where it is summer forever and ever, it never snows and I can do whatever the heck I want:)
Are you jealous yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment