2) Obedience... Amazing blessings come from being obedient and we are able to have the Spirit with us. We are on missions... for whatever reason. But, this is our offering to the Lord. Would we want to give the Lord a sub-par offering? No, I know for myself that I want to give him a pure offering, knowing that I have done my very best.
3) BE HAPPY! The gospel is the happiest best news in the world! Happiness and light are attractive qualities and people will be attracted to our light and the message we have as we bring it happily and joyfully! We have the amazing privilege to go to Russia where people desperately need the happiness of the gospel. I know that people are being prepared by the Lord right now especially for us. All 12 tribes of Israel are present in Russia and we play an important role in the gathering of Israel and fulfilling prophesy! It’s so cool! This is an incredible joy to bring others the happiness of the gospel, so have to be happy as we do it!
This is just a little from my dear friends blog! I am so proud of her and so excited for everything that she is learning. She is making such a great missionary! Go MADS! Love you:) [Attention: if you want to be a readoholic like me visit her blog site here. Enjoy!]
No comments:
Post a Comment