Sunday, July 22, 2012

My Birfday

Well Yippee Skippy it was my birthday and now I am not a teenager anymore. Weird, I'm twenty (and yet I don't feel old). It was last Monday on the 16th of July. I don't know why, but birthday's are not my thing these days. I was kinda grumpy on my birthday, maybe it is too much attention from people I barely even know.
Come on we've all done it before.

It could be the amount of pressure I get from friends and family asking me what I want to do, what I would like, what I want to eat, what I want for dessert, etc...
I don't know what it is but Monday was a bad birthday day. Regardless of my funky attitude (that seriously was disintegrated by the next day) my wonderful family spoiled me rotten, as always. In the morning I went to work. I am a nanny and care for four adorable little girls, age ranging from 3 months to 10 years. They were so cute to me, they gave me hand-made cards filled with love. After work my mom took me out to dinner at Joe's Farm Grill where I got a free birthday meal, it was delish! Then after that we (my family) had black forest cake, which is chocolate cake with cherries inside and whip cream as the frostine. I got some monies from el parentals, as well as, a couple cute shirts. Also Megan and Scott got me some rings for my piercings. Super cute stuff! I love my family and the love they showered on me on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment