 |
| Brigs New Years wig |
 |
| The Godard Christmas tree |
 |
| Rochelle and I posing for dorky Christmas photos |
 |
| Just a little creepy |
This year was a very eventful holiday. I love Christmas! A friend told me that a lady once said that everyday God lets her live and experience life she considers it Christmas. I am so grateful for Jesus Christ and his great love for me. He has lived and died to save my soul. I am so grateful for the the great plan of happiness and Christ's atoning sacrifice for me. I also love Christmas because you can be around friends and family all the time! This year my friends and I threw a Christmas party, dressed up in ugly sweaters and cheesy Christmas dressy clothes and gave each other our Secret Santa gifts. It was lots of fun to chill with the gals, thanks again girls.
Christmas Eve I spent with my family and some extended family. We went over Jesus Christ's birth story and shared some personal, spiritual, Christmas stories. It was truly wonderful! Then on Christmas my family and I opened up gifts. Christmas is just not Christmas without some kid complaining about the gifts they didn't get-sad, but true-don't worry they will grow out of it. Also, on Christmas I got to talk to my best friend, Ben Arnett, on the phone. He is serving a full time mission in Atlanta, Georgia. It was so great to talk to him and to really hear how happy he sounds serving the Lord. I am so grateful that he made this decision. Any hoot, that was a little part of my wonderful Christmas, can't wait till next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment