Due to the fact that my roommates and I are new students here at BYU-H we were privileged to take a ride around our little Island of Hawaii. We went to a famous Chinese grave sight (forgive me for not remembering the name of the place), we went to Nuuanu Pali Lookout where once the Hawaiin King pushed his enemy army off this cliff you see below, CrAZy, we then stopped by the Pearl Harbor Memorial, amazing! After that we decided to ride on over to the swap meet, good stuff and low low prices. I got a suitcase there, it could probably fit my 5'3" roommate, Megynn, in it comfortably, it was $25, SCORE! Then we hit up Wal-mart, and finally the famous Matsumoto shaved ice. I have to say Matsumoto's was good, but I still think Bahama Bucks is way better, any one else think otherwise?
All in all, I thought is was really generous of the school to let us go all over the island for only $10. I love this place and can't wait for more adventures to come!
 |
| Nuuanu Pali Lookout O my Gosh! |
 |
| At the Nuuanu Pali State Park |
 |
| People say she looks like The Last Unicorn |
 |
| Huge Torpedo at the Pearl Harbor Memorial sight |
 |
| Famous Matsumoto shaved ice, still think Bahama Bucks is better |
No comments:
Post a Comment