Friday, January 28, 2011
Oh How Lovely Is A Church School
Can I just say, I love going to a church school! There is just a certain feeling here that you wouldn't find anywhere else. Today I went to Sunset Beach with some friends. Super beautiful, super fun! When it was time to come home we stuck our thumbs out to hitch hike for about 20 minutes...nothing...We walked to Ted's Bakery, had a wonderful Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pie-YUM!-and then stuck out our fingers again for about 20 min. Finally we were picked up and taken to the Laie LDS Temple. The man that took us there was very friendly and the ride was fun, but when we got out on Laie town grounds there was an overwhelming feeling of comfort and peace. It was so great! I love living next to the temple. There is definitely a better feeling being at the temple or on school ground here at BYU-Hawaii than there was at MCC Mesa campus. No offense to any MCC lovers, but seriously I am so grateful for this opportunity to be here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment