Tuesday, January 18, 2011
We Be Doing Illegal Stuff
Adventure is out there! And when Adventure is illegal is seems to find its way out there a lot more. Ha! The other day my roommates and I went with a bunch of our new friends to one of the WWII bunkers in the side of a Hawaiian mountain. Let me tell, SUPER SKETCH! But, it was way cool! Ha, We had to be way quiet and only could hop the fence when there were no cars around. It is serious stuff trespassing. Due to the fact that the Bunker was IN the side of the mountain, we too had to go inside the mountain. When we got inside it was pitch black. Of coarse we had flashlights so really it was no big deal. It felt creepy though with only our light from the flashlights. We found some animal bones inside a ditch, it was NUTS! Then we climbed up these ladders, SCARY, to get to the top. Once we got to the top there was graffiti all over the walls and the actual bunker was overlooking the ocean and highway. It was way awesome! We took pictures, walked on the edge of the cliff, played around a little and then had to hurry and get out because the cops were coming, ha! I guess I will just post pictures so can see what I'm talking about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment