Wednesday, March 9, 2011
I am a GROwn-Up!
So yesterday in my biology class, two simply hilarious, adventurous, spontaneous buddies of mine asked if I wanted to take a trip to Kauai, which is just another island that is thirty minutes by plane away from O'ahu (the island I live on). I thought they were kidding at first so I jokingly (half serious) told them we would talk about it after class. After class came around and no, they were not joking, they were very much so serious. They convinced me (more like pier-pressured me into it) by saying stuff like you only live young once, when are you going to get another opportunity like this, when you are old what do you want to tell your kids, that you sat on your butt in your apartment over looking the beach everyday or you had many wild adventures INCLUDING spontaneously flying to another Hawaiian island and exploring for a whole weekend? Well by the end of their gig I was convinced and we went to the library and pulled up tickets. By that night I had bought myself a plane ticket to Kauai ALL BY MYSELF! I am an adult (and I threw it on the ground ;) )! I was so surprised but I still feel good about my decision and I can't wait for all the fun adventures we are going to have, can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment