Sunday, July 17, 2011

Glorious Day of Birth

Well this year for my birthday plans were kind of unplanned and therefore unexpected, but it turned out to be one of the faves. This week a friend from Hawaii (my deaf friend Chris) came to visit me and the roomies and to visit his mission (he served in touscon). He stayed at my house from Wednesday night till Saturday morning and then went to visit his old mission. It was really nice having him here and made me so excited to go back to Hawaii! On my birthday (Saturday) Chris, Megynn and I went to breakfast at Liberty Market-suprise suprise you ten dollars off on your birthday my meal was free!!! Then we took Chris to the temple to meet up with his old Branch President and to say our goodbyes. I went home and chilled it was great:) then I went to the temple to do baptisms (the best way to spend a birthday btw). Then my family came over for dinner and apple crisp with ice cream. I got so many gifts it is nuts! I got a trucker hat and mochi ice cream from my dear roommates trellany and megynn, I got a forever 21 gift card and a shopping day from Megan and Scott, mulla and some lotions from my grandparents (Godard), more mulla from my Aunt April and grandparents (Verhagen). Also from my dad I got a gratitude rock and from my parents a I got a laptop!!!!! (which I am typing on now) This will help me so much in Hawaii! Also i got some fun little gifts from some friends (eye shadow, nail polish, candy, lotion, etc...) After my family dinner some friends came over to hang out. It was fun being the hostess, I love being social and friendly (ha sounds kind of funny but true). Well it was such a fun birthday and I am so grateful for all the love I felt yesterday and the love that is continuosly coming from my family and friends and especially God.

My HAT love it!


Megynn, Chris and I (SO MUCH FUN)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT had Ms. Micayli!! Glad your birthday was fun, and SWEET that you got a laptop!!

    ReplyDelete