So the past two weeks I have been apart of a wonderful organization called Time to Blossom. It is basically like EFY only there are no boys. We have awesome speakers like Brad Wilcox, John Bytheway, Lacy Nymeyer-John, as well as awesome preformances from Brooke White, Jesturez, and Alex Boye. Each group consists of 9 to 11 girls ages 11-16. I loved my girls so much and had a blast laughing and chatting it up with my girls as well as the counselors. Seriously we had the best counselors this year, I love all the strong connections I made there between all the counselors. I loved being around so many LDS girls that I know keep the same standards and just helped create the spirit of happiness and joy. I hope these girls were able to go home with a new sense of pride and confidence in themselves and a stronger testimony of Jesus Christ.
 |
Tulip Group (first session) "Girls Camp girls" left to right: Sofi, Barrett,
Gelli, Kyrann, Sami, Sydeny, Tori, Lexy and Becca |
 |
Group 2 (LOVE THEM) 2nd session. Left to right me, emily. Kalli,
Julie, Madison. Rielly, Ashley, Aubrey, Rachel, and Becah! |
 |
| Some of the counselros after first session. |
No comments:
Post a Comment