Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Hawaii Today
I have now been on the beautiful island of Hawaii for two in a half weeks and am still in love. I guess this is just where I need to be:) Anyways, school is actually kicking me in the butt pretty hard, but after a quick pep-talk with my momma I have finally caught hold of the reigns and I have started to go full speed ahead. It is incredible what I have learned in the past two weeks and I just have to say I LOVE MY LIFE. My family is amazing, I miss them often (more than I ever have) and it is sad to think that I had to move 2,000 miles away to realize that more fully, but they are incredible and I love that I have them for eternity. God is my best friend and I know I can rely on him for anything. This past week school has been super overwhelming and so I have been asking around for a blessing but people have been really busy so its been hard to find someone that can help, however most recently I was called as a Home Evening Group Leader (FHE Momma) and in my setting apart blessing the Counselor said exactly everything I needed to hear regarding school, home life, church, etc. It is crazy how God knows me so well that he would want me to wait until Sunday to get the blessing I needed from the certain counselor that I got it from. I am so blessed and discover hidden blessings all around me more and more as the days go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment