Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hawaii Numba 2

There she goes, there she goes again... I AM BACK!!!! After 4 months of AZ it was way overdue for my return to Oahu. Now i am back in "my hometown" and so excited to be back!
I'm not gonna lie, when I arrived I got a little homesick and felt a little lonely, but after sleeping on the beach, seeing old friends, and being a tour guide for some new friends I am back to being my old self. I am ready to have fun and start another wonderful semester of school.
Things that have happened so far since my arrival Thursday morning, have gone as such:
Thursday- Got to Laie, made some new friends (some of my old roommate's [Trell] friends from home that needed some help getting around), went to the beach (a must!!!), and oh yeah went on a date! Weird ha, we went bike riding and night swimming and then talked for two hours on the beach it was great, exactly the perfect way to start the new semester:)
Friday: In the morning, slept in, visited a friend, walked around Laie showing the new friend some sight seeing spots, unpacked my room, went to the school (again to show the friend around), went to the beach (again a must), went home to finish what I started and then an old buddy invited me to his parents house in Hawaii Kai. It was funny because I was under the impression it was going to be over night, it ended up being all weekend!
We got to his parent's house and had an amazing dinner, then hung out with the fambam and painted our nails. The next morning, only having my  pajamas and flip flops with me I hiked a mountain withn them and then went surfing in Wakiki. Then had another amazing meal! Sunday, I borrowed a dress and went to church then went sight seeing a little bit more and then had yet another amazingly huge meal, it was great! I loved it:).
My weekend was eventful, delicious, memorable and so much fun! I love being back in Hawaii!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment