 |
| Linds and I |
Alright everyone, sorry it has been a while since I have blogged I have been super busy with school stuff! I am loving being back and this semester is filled with super great fun activities, friends, and experiences. To start, I GOT A JOB!!! I am so happy:) I love my job, I am a supervisor at the school's fitness center (or gym). I think I love it so much that I am becoming a work-o-holic...uh, is that bad? Haha, anyways. The gym is great, I meet so new people every day, and I am becoming obsessed with working-out...it is kind of bad though 'cause I haven't really balanced myself out enough, I think I can eat whatever I want because I workout, ha its not a good habit. I have two months left I need to get in shape!!!! ha anyways I love how this semester has played out so far. My roommate, Lindsay Bush, is a gem! Seriously I wake up and go to sleep happy everday!!! We are so happy and positive and complimentary ha I feel like I am describing me and my husband...Ha but I seriously have been so blessed with such a great roommate! Also the dynamics of the rest of the house has been the most perfectest its ever been since I have been living here since last January...PAUSE, holy crap I have been here for a whole year!!!! NUTSO!!! anyhoot, we have met a lot of cool positive happy new freinds that make adventuring so much fun. My classes (Film, Sculpture, Photo-Editing, Doctrine & Covenants, New Testament, Orchestra, and Intercultural Communications) are so interesting and I have learned so much from my classmates as well as my teachers. I love how I am growing here!
The dating scene is slow (as always), but I am having fun flirting it up with everyone (kind of helps working in the gym with all the muscle men that come in and flirt too ha!) and not worrying about commitment to anyone, ha that sounds really dumb but really thats kind of how it is for everyone here, just a big flirting fest. Bahaha!!!
Anyways, I think that is a quick update of how my life is going. I have God in my life guiding me and blessing me in so many ways I dont have enough words to explain how grateful I am for Him! I am learning and growing so much. I am having SO MUCH FUN!!! and I am getting so sad I have less than two months left.:( Thanks for following through out my Hawaii adventures and I hope I will write about many more fun adventures on this here blog before the semesester is out!
No comments:
Post a Comment