 |
| Mads and I at Teds |
Ok OK oK. I know this happened about a month ago but it was something that I really enjoyed doing here and reminded me of home and I need to document it so let me tell you of our spontanious adventure. I have this one really great housemate named Madison Carver (I call her Mads for short). She always puts a smile on my face. She is kind, loving, spiritual, happy, and willing to have any kind of fun that comes our way. So one day (it was a Thursday) I was oh so privileged to run into her so many times in one day! Fo rinstance, I saw her right after work in the Seasider Cafe at school and we ate breakfast together. Then during classes and we decided to go home together for lunch, then we had jam session (her on her flute and me with my violin). It was really great because we ended up singing church hymns and the spirit was so strong we began to cry (def. a bonding experience). From there we went home to get workout clothes to go to none other than the gym ha. We stopped by our guyh friends house there and as we sat and visited it started pouring rain and like dogs to squirls these boys jumped up and began yelling "MUD FOOTBALL?! mud football?!" It was hilarious, so we ran home and put on swim suits and ran to play mud football. We had so much fun running, tackling, and sliding in the mud, we ended up playing mud soccer, it was way fun! We got so dirty and I got a lot of battle wounds I loved it!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment