Caution: a bunch of blah blah blah's are going to start happening.
So last week, something very eye-opening happened. Sadly that event will not be shared- only the juicy after moments of new knowledge- due to my own privacy policy. (Wait, Privacy Policy? she made a stinken' blog, there is no privacy policy) But for reals, just this once.
Any way for the past three months I have been in denial. Kind of. Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted something so bad that you sorta didn't want to ask God about it because you knew deep down it's not right but you still wanted it so bad? Yeah, that is what I was in denial about. I was denying the spirit and denying what I knew was innately not the best choice and in turn my relationship with God started to diminsh.
The past three months wasn't bad at all, that is probably why I put up such a fight, but I can see now how much it prevented me from eternally progressing.
I am so grateful for such a gift as the Atonement of Jesus Christ, for the opportunity it gives me to learn from my mistakes, repent, and become better. I am so super grateful for everything I have learned and felt in the past three months. I am grateful for Heavenly Father's hand in all things, for his grace and mercy, and most especially for his love.
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment