Thursday, November 29, 2012

Was That Moment For Reals?

Okay, people a lot has happened since...uh...forever ago that I wrote an actual update post but I really am waiting for something big ;) to happen for me to spill the beans about everything, so please have patience, it will come, I promise.
Anyhoot, one update that I am kinda surprised I haven't shared yet is my new calling in my ward. Recently, as in the last two months, I have been called to serve as the second counselor in the Horizon YSA ward's relief society. And let me tell you! It is one of my most favoritist callings I have eva had! I love everything I am learning about compassion, service, Christ like love, patience, happiness, teaching, etc... There are so many things I am learning that are definitely going to help me in my mission. I am so grateful for God's hand in my life and how much He blesses me with things I need, things I didn't even know I needed!
The reason I told you that little update is because it helps explain, absolutely nothing, ha! But I love details and that is an explanation to a detail. I will explain- Tonight, I went with my friend, Sheri Sharp, to visit sisters in our ward. Sheri is the first counselor in the presidency and one of the things we love to do being apart of the presidency and all is visit sisters. Anyways, we went visiting and then afterwards we decided we wanted to walk through the Christmas Tree sale on old Gilbert Road and Elliot. It was so magical-the lights, the smell of the pine tree, the decorations, and not to mention the really really handsome guy that worked there! Ha, yeah it was kinda like a movie moment that afterwards you think was that moment real? Like what just happened? Ha! It was so funny, Sheri and I were just walking around admiring the Christmassy feeling the trees brought and out of no where this 6'4 or 5ish", masculine, white blinding smiled, yummy guy asked if we needed help with anything and it was like his words silenced even our thoughts for a couple seconds! Ha, then we laughed some more and left, never to see him again...Bummer...Maybe we were in a movie? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment