Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 15-18...I Think

Okay Okay Okay, so I am not the best at this everyday thing...sury... Somethings that I have been reminded of since Sunday till now. I know that God loves me and knows me. He has a divine plan for me and all his children, I know that we are here on this earth for a specific reason, I know that we are given the precious gift of free agency coupled with the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to my savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ and for his ultimate sacrifice. Due to his love and compassion I am able to repent of my sins and become better (progress), and one day have the opportunity to be in the presence of our Heavenly Father. I love the Lord, he is my constant friend. I know that we have modern day apostles and prophets and other inspired leaders that lead and guide and move our church forward. I am grateful for my life, I truly am super blessed! I have a wonderful family and I am grateful to know that I can be with them for eternity:) I am grateful to know the truths that I know that set me free. I am grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission for the Lord. I am so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment