Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 12 & 13. Oh & 14

"Remember, the worth of souls is great in the sight of God" (D&C 18:10). Today I was thinking about a few different things, and one of those thoughts that weighed heavily on my mind was the worth of women. We as women have the tendency of harshly criticizing ourselves. I know for myself, I make a whole 'lotta mistakes. And with each time I make a mistake it becomes an inner struggle to not allow destructive, negative thoughts into my mind. To just see it as a learning and growing experience, something that will help mold me or shape me into something greater that I am now. And to also and most importantly still know and remember, that God still and always will love me and I am of great worth to him. I am a daughter of a king. I am so grateful for that knowledge and a member of the God head (the Holy Ghost) that will constantly remind me of my great worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment