Tuesday, March 5, 2013

DAY 2

I learned today: that forgiveness is not stapled to forget. It is good to forgive but it is also good to remember so you can prevent the bad from happening again. I also learned that while forgiveness is good it is not always easy, especially when you are trying hard to forgive yourself. Oh how grateful I am for the Atonement of Jesus Christ!
Something that is cool: (going along with yesterdays post) when you pray you are answered. I have been praying for missionary opportunities and recently I have been given that opportunity and it seriously is so eye-opening and refreshing! I love how I can now pray for help from Heavenly Father as to having the spirit with me always so I can better help this other person. (ha did all those words make sense?) The rewards have been tenfold.
Which brings me to another thought: When we put faith in the Lord, even if it is just one inch of faith he blesses us ten fold. Like many many miles of blessings!

2 comments: