Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 3

Heads up: I will be out of town for a couple of days (for Day 5-6) so bear with me and I will update you soon.
Anyways, today findings...
First, my very very dear wonderful bestie and past roommate, Lindsay Bush, who inspired me to serve a mission, entered the MTC today! She is amazing and was such a big example as someone that lived the gospel and the standards of the gospel 100%, all the time! Her motto was that the gospel was defined as good news and good things bring you happiness and happiness is fun, therefore the gospel is fun! (and if it wasn't fun there was no point in doing it);) She was/is always happy, even in times of trial. She was always able to laugh and see the good in everything. She is so awesome and I am so proud of her to be serving a mission and so excited for her in this next adventure she is pursuing. Love you Linds!



Okay, Second: So I have made it a personal goal to exercise as many days out of the week as possible and for the past couple of days I have been going on runs. Due to the physically out of shapeness I am in they are generally not that long of runs but needed and appreciated by my body none the less. Anyways, I have been going later on in the day (thank you AZ weather for cooperating) when my little brother, Jacob, can go with me. It has been so wonderful having him with me! He makes me laugh and keeps me motivated to keep going. I love him dearly and will miss him growing up. I feel like when I get home he will have gone through a growth spurt and be like, 7'9"! Again, I am so grateful for family!
Thirdly I learned today, faith is having confidence in something or someone. Christ "has revealed himself and his perfect character, possessing in their fullness all the attributes of love, knowledge, justice, mercy, unchangeableness, power, and every other needful thing, so as to enable the mind of man to place in him without reservation." (Bible Dictionary).
God set up everything so perfectly! He gave us a perfect plan where even with faith, he makes it easy to have confidence in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment