Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 22-24

I give up on this blog thing! I thought I could be pretty faithful in writing a post every day but I fail at that. Thats okay though, I have a week left until I leave!
Somethings I learned/was reminded of:
                 - I LOVE FOOD!!! Way too much. I ate so much this weekend (with out a good workout)
                    that my stomach jiggles when I walk. It is a weird sensation. I don't recommend it.
                 - I LOVE FAMILY!!!! So much! They are so supportive and loving and kind and real and
                   wonderful, and sugar and spice and everything nice! Both my mom and dads side of the family
                   pitched in to make this weekend the best eva! I couldn't have asked for a better family that
                   helps me with everything; not just the physical stuff, but helps me understand certain concepts
                   and ideas that teach me patience, compassion, humility, and love.
                 - THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!! Like for realZzzzzz, it is so true. I love the gospel and the church
                    so so much and I am so grateful to have grown up knowing such a happy message:)
                 - I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! It is truly the best. I love that God gave us the gift of free agency that I
                    am able to learn and grow from my own experiences rather than someone else's. It really is only
                    after I have experienced something all on my own that I truly understand and appreciate certain
                    things and ideas.
                 -SERVICE IS THE BEST!!!! You can never go wrong with service. When you serve someone
                   you love them more, you are blessed with happiness and other fun stuff and they are blessed
                   with the service you lend. When you serve someone, oh and praise them for their good works
                   your relationship with that person grows stronger. And if all we have is each other on this earth
                   then it would be best and the smartest to have a lot of strong relationships with many people. So
                   love a lot of people by serving them!!!!
                  -I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!! It is a little piece of heaven on earth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment