Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 25-30

So I completely gave up on this idea of writing a tid bit every day until I leave thing. I really can't do it, and I am tots magots okay with that. Ha! It is just not my thing I guess. Anyways tomorrow is technically my last day until I get set apart tomorrow night, but I'm thinking this will probs be the last thing on my mind to do so all my farewells I will say now.
First, I know that this is the true, restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I know the Book of Mormon is another, true testament of Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know and am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice. I know that as I keep His commandments I am blessed with the fulfillment of His many and great promises. I love the Lord, he really is my constant friend.
Second, I know you know there is more to my testimony and you can read about it in past posts, I am just running short on time so I am speeding this up.
Third, I am so grateful for all the support I have been given by friends and family and most importantly Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord that have testified so much more of why I need to be going on a mission. I feel I need to shout it to the skies, "Thank You!"
Fourth, not like I was a good blogger or anything, but to all those that did follow regardless of my few and far between posts, have a great 18 months. Remember the Lord is with you always. And all things are possible with faith in God.

1 comment:

  1. Well said and wishing you all the best Sister Godard. And may "God be with you till we meet again"! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete