I have learned today that there are ups and downs. Today was kinda a down day. But no worries because there is always the next breath...That sounded a little dramatic, but for reals, think about. People are always saying, "dont worry there is always tomorrow" But what if tomorrow is too far away? "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life."{John 3:16} The Atonement is a gift from God and it can be "opened" any time anywhere, if you have faith. The Atonement of Jesus Christ allows for change, why not utilize the Atonement in the next breath having faith in not only God but also yourself that you will change. That you will utilize the Atonement and focus on your strengths and not your weaknesses.
Also, I have learned or more like been reminded that what I focus on could, in fact, most likely be completely false too. I keep dwelling on those things that don't really matter and miss the whole picture. And the worst part is, if I continue to dwell on or focus on those little things, instead of the grand scheme, the horrible things I focus on becomes my own personal negative reality.
Do I want that?
No.
No comments:
Post a Comment