Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 10 and 11

Uh I may or may not have forgotten about this for a day, uh sury...Anyhoot. ALOHA! I'm back world and I have a ton of positive energy. I have learned: The Temple is amazingly wonderful! Duh. Two: Dang Satan tries to get down my back and I hate it! He knows how good missions are for sure or he wouldn't be trying this hard. Tres, exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy! (Name That Movie or NTM for short) I love keeping my body exercised! I know when you are taking care of your body, like proper sleep (which I am still trying to master, I still dont got it yet) exercise, the right diet, etc. your body is clean and the spirit CAN reside in a place that is clean, organized, healthy and happy!
I am so excited to serve the people of London South, and I am so grateful for the support from family and friends and the approval and guidance from Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment