Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MLK Weekend

  
To celebrate this freakin' weeken' I hung out with my friends and did hood rat stuff in a cabin past Payson.


The crew I drove up with. They played urban rap music the whole two hours up, I was definitely educated to say the least.

We played in mountains of snow...okay like maybe one inch, but to us Arizonans, it was mountains!

We lasted about thirty minutes throwing snowballs at each other and opted to go inside for lunch...we never went back out again, ha!

I insisted on making an igloo...first attempt was knocked over by the guys-meanies-second attempt I had some help...it only lasted until we got half way then we were bored. I commend all Eskimos who actually, really made and lived/live in an igloo.

Cameron helped me make my humble abode :)


We played games and stuff and things...

And danced the night away...At one point it was just the girl in the pink, Olivia, the guy behind her, Brandon, and myself dancing to Bonnie Tyler's "I Need a Hero" (wonderful classic) and Brandon and I attempted the flying dance move in Dirty Dancing...it didn't end the same...

I have great friends that do fun things.

Speaking of which, on Monday, a friend and "supporter" of my craziness dressed up with me like we were living in the sixties and watched Selma at the movie theater. I recommend seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment