Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Past Happenings




BLUE HAIR!!!!
So right before I got home from my mission I wanted to ombre dye my hair blue. I threw the idea out the window once I returned home when I learned how damaging it is for your hair. BUT then I found a product that is temporary three days and wont damage your hair! SWEET! I got it, put in the radical blue dye AND...washed too much of it out:( Ha! Don't judge it was my first time, and although it looks like I rubbed chalk in my hair, I loved it and it was a fun party hairstyle for NEw yEaRS!!

So New Year's happened; it's 2015 BABY! How weird and cool all at the same time! This year I had no new year resolutions, until I was talking to a friend at the YSA New Year's Eve party and he said it would be cool to go all out and celebrate EVERY Holiday marked on the calendar. So I siezed the day, and now I will be dressing up in 60's clothes as I walk down to the local movie theater to watch Selma for MLK day. Care to join me? [Also, if you have ideas of celebrations for future marked Holidays, please feel free to share]

Other new happenings: I gots me a currrrr! Chevy 2001 Impala, her name is Green Machine and she is my grandma car. I love her and she loves me. I bought her all by myself and had to get insurance for her and everything. This baby is learning how to grow up! 
I was thinking the other day while driving my beaut how cool I am living my dream. I have begun traveling the world, I was privileged to serve the Lord for 18 months as a full-time missionary and now I am driving an old car, I am a full time student and I work part time. Sounds silly calling this part of my life a living dream, but seriously this is an experience that I have always wanted; I think it is an important step for me and I am learning SOOO MUCH! 

Oh yeah, you guys! I am going to ASU! My first day was today and it was amazing.
Between:   

  • Yoga stretches in my "Intimate Relations" class.
  • Being late to my second hour because I didn't know the classroom had changed and because I don't have a smart phone I had to call my sister to check my e-mail at home to find the classroom I was supposed to be in.
  • Being soaked to the bone due to a sudden, very random rain and oh yeah I was wearing white.
And
  • Watching my 60 year old professor stretch her leg up to her face and then challenge the class to do the Spartan race with her.
I would say it was a pretty great day and I am so excited for this semester back at school in over TWO YEARS!

All in all, life has been getting a lot better and I say, let the good times keep rolling I"M LIVING THE DREAM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment