Monday, May 28, 2012

Tender Mercies

So I love that the title of my blog is "Happy Accidents and Pleasant Surprises" because that is seriously what my life consists of all the time-serendipity moments! I am so blessed with surprises like Time To Blossom. It  is such a miracle and I am so happy to be involved in building up a miraculous organization like this. It starts tomorrow and I am trying so hard to not bust a cap in utter excitement. I went to a planning meeting on Saturday where we went into full detail of how every second of the day is going to go. I realized that not only are the girls getting spoiled but so am I [and I am getting paid for it ;)]! There are going to be amazing speakers, devotionals, firesides, dances, activities, service projects, and so much more!!! I encourage any parent to check out their website, www.timetoblossom.com. And I highly encourage parents to sign their girls up!!!
Seconds, what I love about happy accidents and pleasant surprises is that most of the time they really are tender mercies from the Lord. Recently I have been fighting with myself about a certain issue that seemed inevitable but I was too chicken to completely go through with it. I have been praying for probs like three weeks about it and really asking God if I was making a right decision or not. Through those three weeks I have learned so much about the spirit and how it can help in my life if I but have "ears to hear." Last night a decision was finally made and instead of feeling sick to my stomach I was full of peace and clarity. I am so very grateful for the Lord and how he watches out for me. I know he loves and cares and knows me personally. I know that if I didn't have the gospel in my life I would be in a completely different place, constantly searching for the peace that I have now. I have been so blessed and I am in deep gratitude to the Lord for his tender mercies.

1 comment: